Abox Thermal Laminator Machine OL381
- Incredible 4 in 1 Versatile: Perfect Combination: Laminator, Paper Cutter and Corner Rounder, making crafting work incredibly easy and convenient especially for school and office use; the unique cutter with locking design enables you to cut 8 A3 sheets (about 50mil) at once; those laminators with paper trimmer can not achieve this function; you can also lock the cutter and prevent children from getting hurt
- Advanced Double Roller Design and No Noise: The Double Roller Design ensures a smoother and faster lamination; Hot and Cold Laminating system satisfies different pressure requirement with an speed of 250mm/min; the noiseless advantage will create an extremely quiet environment for you. Cold lamination pouches do not require a machine, laminator removes air bubbles and provides a smooth finish
- Innovative Heating System: The ABOX Laminator machine comes with built in bubble heating system, the thermal conductivity pipe, made of pure aluminium, makes the laminating materials heated evenly, which avoid wrinkling, blistering and curling; with its 2 rolls of silicone and high quality motor, the laminator can be used to laminate 1W-3W of documents over 3 years
- Wider Range Application: Free 16 Thermal Laminating Pouches with 4 different sizes: 12*18 inch, 9*11.4 inch, 9*14.5 inch, 3.5*5.3 inch; the laminator supports a maximum width of 13 inch paper and allows documents with more sizes to be overlaid; for example, postcards, business cards, pictures, posters; the standby mode starts after 30 minutes without operation, reducing energy consumption
- Quick Warm Up Time and ABS Function: It only takes 3 minutes to heat up meaning you will not have to wait long to start laminating; and it equipped with an anti blocking system, if a file is not inserted straight or becomes jammed, just press the ABS key to stop and fix jammed paper in seconds
Maximum Laminating Width: 330mm
For Lamination Foil Thicknesses: 6(2x3) - 10(2x5)mil ＜0.5mm
2 LED Indicators: power and mode indicators
Laminating Speed: 250mm/min
Heating System: 2 roller system
Laminator Dimensions: 435 x 150 x 81mm
Maximum Size: 13''/ A3
Why Laminate? Protection, of course.
ABOX Laminator is particularly useful in tropical climates.It can protect your prints from the damage caused by humidity or immersion, including mould and fungus.Similarly, it can keep prints from damage caused by harmful Ultra Violet (UV) rays. UV rays can affect and damage the colour and contrast of prints.It can also protect your prints from airborne contaminants and liquids in general. It adds strength and stiffness to your important file, providing an impression of higher quality and importance.